8.20.2009

Pupusa Heaven


B:
1:38 AM Man, i want some pupusas now
Did you have them in San Fran?
are they plentiful there?
1:39 AM There are a total of two restaurants that serve pupusas in Austin
And only one is truly a Salvadoran restaurant
1:40 AM the other sells them on some blended-cuisine menu or something.
me:
yes
pupusas are plentiful!
Beverly: nice! I thought it was only LA. I should move to California

1:43 AM me:
apparently there are
327,000
in sf.
Beverly:
NO!
really?
me: according to some data from 05
lol
i think so
Beverly: Wait, Salvadorans?
1:44 AM me: yes
lol
i think so
Beverly: or pupuserias?
me: LOL!
no!
human beings
me: from el salvador!Beverly: lol, that's what I thought you meant
lol
Beverly: too funny
me: lol
1:45 AM that would be an intense amount of pupuserias!
lol
me: for god's sake beverly!
Beverly: It'd be Pupusa heaven.

1 comment: