4.28.2009

Bevisms: Souvenirs

me: wheres he from originally?
11:37 PM Beverly: Oaxaca
me: has he been to tex?
how the fuck did he end up all the way in mo?
Beverly: LOL
11:38 PM Good question
He must have passed through it
I mean, how else do you get into the U.S.?
California, I guess
Arizona
Nevermind
there are obviously other options
But, seems like it'd be hard to bypass all of Texas to get to CoMo
11:39 PM me: LOL
omg. you are so funny
Beverly: lol
me: obviously there are other options
Beverly: LOL
11:40 PM You and your status messgaes. They entertain me
I momentarily forgot Mexico bordered other states, lol
11:41 PM New Mexico
That's it though. I pulled up a map on google images
11:42 PM Any person that made the trek from Latin America into the U.S. has got balls, dude
me: for sure
Beverly: You know you've found yourself a good man
me: hardcore balls

1 comment:

Lupita said...

Jajaja! Love it!

They've got heart too. Balls and heart. Seriously, the makings of a good man.